If bed bugs are found, they can be exterminated quickly and effectively. Your Technician has the detailed knowledge of their travel patterns and life cycles, along with state of the art equipment that is required for a successful extermination.
Our exclusive program includes:
1. Initial extermination service
- Back-pack hepa filter vacuums for bed bugs
- Steaming units engineered to kill bed bugs at all life cycle stages of contact
- Diatomaceous earth
- Residual control products
2. Bed bug proof box-spring encasements to protect against future bites and infestations. A $50 value which we provide for FREE to protect your box spring mattresses.
3. Follow up
Your Technician will return for a follow-up service to ensure no bed bugs have survived the initial extermination.
State -of-the-art technology super-heats areas and exterminates 100% of bed bugs in a single visit.
Certified bed bug detecting work-dogs can locate infestations within 95% accuracy.
Learn to identify bed bug infestations during every day activities, such as cleaning a room or talking with a tenant or customer; a low-cost way to catch bed bug problems before they spread.
Have a professional inspect a portion of your rooms each month. Identify bed bug problems before they spread for a fraction of the cost of treating on advanced bed bug infestation.