An Instant Notification will be sent directly to your email, notifying you that your business establishment has a critical pest issue during our service visit.
Brand protection is a priority for ensuring client satisfaction, food safety compliance and continued profitability. Our regular service visits will ensure you meet or exceed all of the requirements and standards required in a Health Inspector’s audit.
You will be instantly be notified if any establishment receives a failing score. Your Abell Pest Control representative and your management personnel will also receive this Instant Report. This will give you, a quick summary to problems that need immediate attention.
Abell’s On-Site Instant Reporting program assigns a percentage score to each of your business establishments on every service.
- Be instantly notified if any of your locations have any pest issues.
- Monthly summary reports are generated to track the history of pest issues, sanitation or structure deficiencies.
Instant Notification Sample >>
How will Abell inspect your establishment
1. Your Abell Technician will inspect up 10 predefined areas, you even get to name them to customize them to your business.
- Staff dining
- Employee areas
- Exterior perimeter
- Public areas
- Prep areas
- Receiving areas
2. The Technician will report any findings on Abell's Hand-Held device including:
- Sightings or Evidence of Pests
- Sanitation Concerns that attract pests and are direct risks to food safety
- Structural Concerns that allow pests to enter your establishment
3. To help you to maintain or improve your score, the Technician will provide recommendations and corrective actions for concerns
4. Any problems that are not corrected, or cannot be corrected at the time of the service, are
marked in one of these 3 categories: pest control, sanitation, and structural concerns. These 3 categories are scored by: serious, immediate, or critical.