Rodents, Cockroaches and other Insects
Rodents include the House Mouse, Norway Rat and Roof Rat. They contaminate food with droppings and urine, spreading diseases.
Cockroaches are a public health concern because they may carry Salmonella bacteria which may cause food poisoning. These indoor pests can adapt to most any environment, and almost anything is a food source for them.
Your Abell Pest Control Program is an effective and well documented solution to your pest problems. Included are Rats, Mice, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Centipedes and Millipedes. We will:
- Eliminate existing pests as quickly as possible
- Help identify and fix any structural issues that allow easy access for pests
- Identify the sanitation issues with you that encourage pest activity. Then, we’ll help you create internal programs to provide a long-term solution.
- Professional Pest Monitoring
- Prevention and Control
- Uniformed Technicians
- Emergency Service - 24/7
- Customized Programs Available